Chase Giacomo is an Of Counsel attorney with the Buckwalter Law Firm, PLLC. Chase received his Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School. Prior to attending law school, he graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point and served as a Captain in the U.S. Army.
Chase’s practice of law focuses on helping both individuals and businesses with their legal needs. He develops customized estate plans for clients which include trusts, wills, powers of attorney and other applicable documents. Furthermore, Chase counsels clients on planning for Medicaid eligibility, long term care, and times of incapacity and/or disability.
For business clients, Chase advises on a large variety of business matters including: business entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, contract drafting and other business dealings. He also works with clients on residential and commercial real estate matters. Chase enjoys partnering with clients to help them achieve their business goals.
Prior to joining the Buckwalter Law Firm, Chase was an associate attorney in the Tax, Trust & Estates practice group of Crowley Fleck, PLLP. Chase enjoys living back in his hometown and loves the beauty of the Flathead Valley.
- Adjunct Professor – Regent University School of Law
- Associate, Tax, Trust, and Estates Practice Group – Crowley Fleck, PLLP
- Clinical Law Student, Veterans Law and Disability Benefits Clinic – Harvard Law School
- Legal Intern – Office of the Kalispell City Attorney
- Legal Intern, U.S. Legal Advisor’s Office – Mission of the United States to the United Nations
- Juris Doctorate, Harvard Law School
- Bachelor of Science, United States Military Academy at West Point
- Northwest Montana Bar Association
- Montana State Bar Association